Inside Sonix, click EXPORT and select SubRip subtitle file (*.srt)
Then once inside Facebook follow these steps:
- Click Photo/Video at the top of your timeline or News Feed.
- Click Upload Photos/Video.
- Choose a video from your computer, then click Post.
- We'll notify you when your video is ready to view. Click the notification or the gray date and time at the top of the post on your News Feed or timeline.
- Hover over the video, click Options at the bottom and select Edit this video.
- Click Choose File below Upload SRT files and select the .srt file you exported from Sonix.
- Click Save.
To add captions in other languages, repeat steps 4–7 for each additional language you want to add.
To remove captions from a video you've uploaded:
- Click your video to expand it
- Click Options at the bottom and select Edit This Video from the menu
- Click the X next to the file you want to remove
- Click Save