Sonix + Zoom Integration
You can now connect your Zoom account to your Sonix account. The integration can do the following:
- Select Zoom recordings that you want to transcribe directly inside of Sonix
- Have Sonix automatically transcribe all your Zoom recordings immediately after they've finished
How to set up the Sonix + Zoom integration
- Log into Sonix and click Zoom Integration on the right menu.
- Click Connect to Zoom. This will require you to login to your Zoom account.
- Click Authorize.
- Set your Default meeting language and Default folder for Zoom transcripts.
- Choose if you'd like Sonix to Automatically transcribe new Zoom meetings.
- Click Save and Apply.
Step-by-step Sonix + Zoom integration setup (with screenshots)
1. Connect Sonix to Zoom
Clicking the Zoom integration option on the right navigation in Sonix and then press the "Connect to Zoom" button.
2. Authorize access
You'll be prompted with a request to authorize access to your Zoom account. Click "Authorize".
3. Select automatic transcription preferences
Set the Default meeting language. Sonix will use this language model to transcribe your recordings.
Set the Default folder for Zoom transcripts. Sonix will save all Zoom recording transcripts to this folder in your Sonix account.
Automatically transcribe all new Zoom recordings. Simply toggle the "Automatically transcribe new Zoom recordings" option. Going forward all your Zoom recordings will be transcribed.
Don't forget to click Save and Apply.
4. Transcribe Zoom recordings one-by-one
If you elect to not have your Zoom recordings transcribed immediately after they are finished, you'll still be able to get them transcribed with Sonix.
All your saved cloud recordings will appear on your Zoom integrations page folder in Sonix. For the recoding that you'd like Sonix to transcribe, click Transcribe and that will kick-off an automated transcript for you.
When it is finished, you can click See Transcript to jump automatically to that transcript within Sonix.
How to uninstall the Sonix + Zoom integration
- Login to your Zoom Account and navigate to the Zoom App Marketplace.
- Click Manage > Installed Apps or search for the Sonix app.
- Click the Sonix app.
- Click Uninstall.
*Note* when using the Sonix | Zoom integration make sure you select "Record to the Cloud" when you record your Zoom meeting.
Contact Sonix Support
If you need help troubleshooting your Sonix + Zoom Integration or have any ideas on how we can improve the Sonix + Zoom Integration, please feel free to email us at [email protected].