Creating subtitles in Sonix is fast and easy. Below are 5 simple steps to create subtitles in Sonix:
- Upload your video to Sonix.
- Edit & polish the transcript to your desired needs.
- Translate the transcript if you need to (not required).
- Click the "Subtitles" drop-down in the top nav and select "Split Subtitles".
- Choose choose character length, duration, and number of lines.
That's it. You'll have subtitles you can fine-tune, export to SRT or VTT, and even burn-in to your video if you want.